OWWL Library System Coordinated Outreach supports library services to communities in Ontario, Wayne, Wyoming, and Livingston Counties.
Outreach News and Updates
- Press Release: OWWL Libraries Helping to Give Back This Fall October 5, 2023
- Press Release: One Book, OWWL Kids Encourages Family Literacy February 27, 2023
- Press Release: OWWL Library System to Provide Free Period Products in Fourteen Libraries February 13, 2023
- Press Release: OWWL Libraries Invite Families to the Library January 23, 2023
- New York State Talking Book and Braille Library (TBBL) is a free library service for eligible residents of upstate New York who are unable to use standard print materials due to a visual, physical or reading disability.
- Community Connections is a guide to reentry resources, services, and organizations across Ontario, Wayne, Wyoming, and Livingston Counites for incarcerated individuals. Community Connections can also be mailed upon request.
Phone 585-394-8260 x1106
Under New York State Education Law, §273 (1)(h)(1), and Commissioner’s Regulations §90.3, Public Library Systems provide Coordinated Outreach Library Services directly and through their member libraries to New Yorkers who are most in need and who often are not regular library users. These services are funded by Coordinated Outreach State Aid.