About the System
The OWWL Library System (formerly Pioneer Library System) is a New York State-chartered, cooperative public library system that supports library services and the 42 libraries in Ontario, Wayne, Wyoming, and Livingston Counties.
OWWL – Ontario, Wayne, Wyoming, and Livingston.
OWWL Libraries – The 42 independent libraries within the Ontario, Wyoming, Wayne, and Livingston counties.
Mission: Support library services across Ontario, Wayne, Wyoming, and Livingston Counties.
Vision: Everyone enjoys the freedom to read, learn, and grow through equitable access to library services.
Core Values: Access, Community, and Intellectual Freedom.
Special System Events
- System Policy Manual
- Strategic Plan 2022-2024
- Plan of Service 2022-2026 (Approved 2021.09.08)
- Central Library Plan of Service 2022-2026 (Approved 2021.09.08)
- Free Direct Access Plan 2022-2026 (Approved 2021.09.08)
- 2023 Costs and Services to Member Libraries Document
- 2023 Operating Budget Overview
- 2023 FOIL Subject Matter List
- 2022 System Satisfaction Survey Report
- 2022 Annual Report to the Community
Board Meeting Minutes
- 2022.02.09 System Board Minutes
- 2022.03.09 System Board Minutes
- 2022.04.14 System Board Minutes
- 2022.06.08 System Board Minutes
- 2022.06.22 System Board Minutes – Public Hearing
- 2022.07.13 System Board Minutes
- 2022.09.14 System Board Minutes
- 2022.10.12 Board Meeting Canceled
- 2022.11.09 System Board Minutes
- 2022.11.09 Annual Meeting Minutes 2022
- 2022.12.14 System Board Minutes
- 2023.02.08 System Board Minutes
- 2023.03.08 System Board Minutes
- 2023.04.13 System Board Minutes
- 2023.05.10 System Board Minutes
- Board Meeting Recordings
- Public Notice 2023
- Note: Recordings of all OWWL Library System Board Meetings are available using the above YouTube link unless the meeting took place exclusively in person.
- Note: Recordings were reuploaded on January 10, 2023, to post with the updated OWWL.org website.
- Board Meetings where no Trustees attend online may not be recorded or uploaded.
- Contact director @ owwl.org with questions.
Inter-Library Loan Requests for Member Libraries
Member Libraries and other institutions may visit our Inter-Library Loan Request Form to submit a request for the System to acquire or lend a title. Please check for the title in our online OWWL catalog before submitting a request.
Member Libraries and other institutions may email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Library patrons must contact their local library regarding all title requests.