To make logging in to the Online Catalog easier, create a custom username:
- Go to OWWL.org and click My Account
- Enter your library barcode and password
- Click Login
- Click the Preferences tab, your Personal Information displays
- Find the Username line, click Change
- At the prompt, enter your current password and a new username
- Be careful - Usernames are case sensitive
- Click Submit
- Click OK
At your next login, use your personal username instead of your library card number.
NOTE: Once you create a custom username you cannot change it to something else! If you need to change your username, contact your library.