To access information about your library account, renew borrowed materials, and place holds, you must first log in to your online account.
- From owwl.org, click the Login button at the top of the page
- You will be prompted to enter your Library Card Number or Username and PIN Number or Password
- Click Log in
Passwords are assigned when your account is first created, using the last 4 digits of your daytime phone number.
Passwords can be changed by you once logged in to your account, or by using the "Forgot your password?" link. You can also request a library staff person to reset your password.
Usernames must be created manually, once logged in to your account. Usernames can then be used instead of typing the 14-digit library card number.
If you have forgotten your account password, you can reset it online provided you have an email address associate with your account. If you do not have an email in your account, you must contact your local library.
- Click the Forgot your password? link
- At the prompt, enter your library card barcode OR a username
- Enter the email address associate with your account
- Click Submit
- An email will be sent, providing a link to a password reset form
- Follow the form instructions to reset your password
If you continue to have problems logging in, please contact your local library.
Your web browser may save passwords and user names, and either auto-fill login forms or display a list of previously used credentials. Be cautious using these saved credentials if you:
- Have changed your library card number
- Have changed your password
- Use a computer shared with family members who also have library accounts
The information that auto-fills or is suggested may not be the correct information for you! Different browsers have different methods of checking and updating saved passwords. A quick internet search using the phrase "saved passwords [browser name]" will usually return links to instructions.