Personalize how you are notified of available holds. This information will fill in the Place Hold form every time you place a hold. This information can also be set or edited by the staff at your library.
- Go to OWWL.org and click Login
- Enter your Library Card number and password
- Click Account Preferences
- Click the Notification Preferences sub-tab
- Select your options:
- Notify by Email by default - check or uncheck
- Notify by Phone by default - check or uncheck
- Default Phone Number - Enter your preferred hold pick up notification number; leave blank if you prefer email notifications. The hold notification number does NOT have to be the same as other contact numbers in your record
- Notify by Text - check or uncheck; you may be billed by your mobile service carrier for text messages
- Default Mobile Carrier - select your mobile service provider
- Default Mobile Number - enter your mobile number using this format: 5855551234. Any spaces or hyphens will block text delivery!
- Click Save
You can change or add your email address in the Account Preferences > Personal Information area.