When a new account is created, the password is assigned based on the last 4 digits of your phone number. You can change this default, or to reset your password at any time, yourself by logging into your online account.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking the "Forgot your password?" link on the login screen.
- Go to http://owwl.org/ and login to your account
- Click Account Preferences
- In the Personal Information area under Password, click "Change"
- An Update Password form will display
- Enter your current password, your new password, and confirm the new password
- Click "Submit"